Visuals for 45-hour review
- Character Sheet, turnaround
- Mood Board
- Style Frames: 2D/3D
- The mirror in the garden is strange. Make this fit more. Are there other reflections that can be used? Why does she walk over there anyway? Maybe a sun flare. The thing with the mirror, it can be fixed in concept not necessarily for thumbnail storyboards.
- Change the rock idea. Make it an animal! Cat, bunny? Could this be something else leading her... the shadow? A black cat.
- Remove the walking bit in the beginning. Doesn't add anything. Establishing shot of just her walking already on the ground. Pick up the mirror ball, look into it.
- Have mirrored 2d holding jewelry box already in reflection.
- Have less depth in the Hollywood part of art nouveau still. Add actual garden artifacts.
What is the work load for 2D, for 3D? Asset List; Shot List